Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Meditate On This

Meditate On
Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:28
The Most Responsible Thing You Can Do
If I don’t worry about my kids and their studies, I’m not being a responsible mother.
If I don’t work overtime seven days a week to make more money for my family, I’m not being a good father.
My friend, the desires you have to take good care of your family are valid. But by worrying and being stressed out, not only do you harm your health and relationships, but you also constrict the supply of God’s grace in your life. God cannot work freely in your life when you are “in the way”, worrying and getting stressed as you do things out of fear.
Beloved, the most responsible thing that you can do for yourself and your family is to let go and rest! REST in God’s love and favor toward you and your family. Recognize that where you can’t, He can, and He wants to protect and provide for you and your loved ones—all the time.
So step aside and let Jesus do for you what you cannot do for yourself. And when you let Him do it, not only will there be more results, but you will also experience more rest and peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment