Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I have a dream..........

Today is the 50th anniversary of the march on Washington.  So grateful for everyone who made the sacrifice.  We've come a long way but we still have a long way to go.  Today I have a dream that genocide among my people will cease and that we will love and respect one another.  Today I have a dream that those suffering from depression will seek the help they need and that suicide will never be an option.  I have a dream that those who suffer from low self esteem are now confident but not cocky.  I have a dream that racism is extinct and no longer exist.  I have a dream that every person in this country can receive healthcare and therefor get the treatment they need to live a healthy, happy life.  I have a dream that college tuition is affordable and every person has the opportunity to attend.  I have a dream that someone will find a cure for all types of cancer.  I have a dream that whatever is holding people back from pursing their dreams releases them.  I have a dream that those who suffer from any type of phobia will now face and overcome them.  Now profess your dreams, fill in the blank. I have a dream____________________________________________________________________.



No comments:

Post a Comment