Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Today's Word From Joel & Victoria

TODAY’S WORD from Joel and Victoria

The Scripture talks about how when any two of us agree, it shall be done. That’s a promise that when we stand in faith with another believer, God will do what He said. Well, I believe that principle is true even in the negative. When the enemy puts a thought in your mind, if you agree, then your agreement is what gives it the power to come to pass. But if you don’t agree, you turn it around.

The thought says, “Your children are going to get into trouble.” “No, I don’t agree. My children will be mighty in the land. My children will fulfill their destiny.” You’ve just stopped that fear from coming to pass. The thought says, “You’d better not go out today. You’re going to have an accident.” “No, I don’t agree. God has a hedge of protection around me; a bloodline that the enemy cannot cross.”

Here’s the key: don’t come into agreement with the fear. If you don’t agree, the only way it can come to pass is if God gives it permission. And if God does, you can rest assured it’s not going to work against you. It’s going to work for you. Today, pay attention to what you’re coming into agreement with and don’t agree with fear. Agree with His Word and embrace the good things He has in store for you.

A PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, today I come into agreement with You. I choose to align my words, my thoughts and my actions with Your Word which is a lamp to my feet and light to my path. I will hide Your Word in my heart that I might not sin against You in Jesus’ name. Amen.

— Joel & Victoria Osteen

No comments:

Post a Comment