Wednesday, August 28, 2013

IJS

To all my dreamers, don't give up! Success is always right around the corner if you endure. Quitting is not an option.

To all the haters, stop with this crab in the barrel mentality. It's not crowded at the top it's crowded at the bottom. We can call win if we support each other. In the words of Anthony David ft. Algebra in the song, 4evermore, "When I shine, you shine!" Good Morning Family!
 
STOP looking for gift wrapped blessings and end up missing out. God can raise up ANYBODY/ ANYTHING to bless you... Stay Encouraged & Be Blessed!!!
 
Positive Affirmations
I am learning and growing every day which makes me more valuable to the world.
I am flexible and open to change in every aspect of my life.
I act with confidence having a general plan  and accept plans are open to alteration.
Challenges help me grow.
Challenges bring opportunities.
All false images of myself from the past are now dissolved.
Today I choose joy.
Today has limitless possibilities.
The more I accept and love myself, the more I can accept and love others.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment