Friday, August 30, 2013

Words of Wisdom

Reading about mountain climbing is certainly different than actually climbing a mountain. Putting into practice what we've learned is what causes us to rise higher.
 
 
Our conscience is enlightened by the Holy Spirit to let us know when we’re doing something right and when we’re doing something wrong.
 
If you know your worth, others will learn it as well.....
I found out some things last night that confirmed to me that what I bring to the table is valuable and that my passion for my craft is appreciated by those who come in contact with what it is I love to do. I will never claim to be the best, but I will always state that music is not just what I do, it's an intricate part of who I am. There are times when I feel that what I do is not appreciated or over looked, but last night I learned that what I do is appreciated, it is valued, and respected in my field and that meant a lot to find out.

You are special, you are unique, you are appreciated whether someone tells you outright or not. You do bring something to the table, but if you don't know what you bring or believe in what you bring, how will anyone ever know or believe in what you bring? The old addage goes "If you don't believe in yourself, no one else will." and it still holds true. We all have a calling, we all have a purpose for the greater good. God has given you something that will not only strengthen and encourage your spirit, but do the same to those who come into your space and share your energy. If you don't know what it is, then realize that you're not the only one who misses out on God's divine purpose for you. God uses us, our experiences, our successes, our failures, our gifts, our calling to encourage, strengthen, enlighten, edify, set things straight, make sense and make things clear to others. So, in effect, not knowing or embracing our purpose not only puts us at a deficit, but does the same to those who come into our space (Let that soak in for a minute).

Long story short, your calling isn't just for you, it's for God to show others that they can do all things through Him by your example. We have to know our worth because once we know it, God can then use it to His glory!!!

Have a blessed day and weekend FB family.....
 
Face your reality with courage and strength... Stay Encouraged & Be Blessed!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment