Thursday, August 29, 2013

Power Thoughts

  1. What today will be like is up to me.  I get to choose what kind of day I will have.
  2. To fulfill my desires all I need to do is step up and claim (and proclaim) what I want.
  3. I teach people how to treat me. Today I will teach them to treat me the way I desire; kind, loving and respectful.
  4. By holding on to past wrongs I am not making room for my future.  Today I choose forgiveness.
  5. Even in difficult times, there's a reward in knowing I did what was right.  Today I will do what feels right to me.
  6. I must be truthful to myself in order to grow. I release myself from denial and choose honesty.
  7. I was put on this Earth for a purpose and the sooner I discover my purpose, the sooner I can get busy!
Thoughts are things and when you consider that 80% of our daily thoughts are negative, that can be a pretty frightening scenario.  It’s no wonder we’re stressed, overwhelmed, frustrated, stuck and afraid; it’s what we think about all day long!
But what if for 30 days you could take steps to change the way you think?  What if you took responsibility and control over the way you think?  What if you began each day with the intention to make a positive change?
- See more at: http://livingempowered.areavoices.com/2012/05/30-power-thoughts-to-change-your-life/#sthash.ZcjoFcvj.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment