Wednesday, August 7, 2013

August 7th

Good Evening Loves,


In keeping with my transparency, today I had a really bad day! To be quite honest, it sucked and it was totally my fault.  All day I was filled with feelings of failure and all I could think about was quitting.  It was so hard for me to keep pushing myself, I thought about just leaving multiple times.  I wanted to quit so bad, but then I begin to think about the many responsibilities I have.  I came to the conclusion, that I couldn't quit even though I wanted to.  Even now, I am still a little down.  Tomorrow is a new day, and I plan on succeeding against all odds, so will you.  Realistically every day won't be a good one, but it's makes me even more appreciative when I do have a good day! Cheers!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment