Saturday, August 3, 2013

Steps to Positive thinking

1. First Step
Select a moment of the day in which you could be calm and think for a few minutes in loneliness.  Choose a place in which you feel comfortable.  Close your eyes, breathe in and out.  Try to make a slow and deep breathing.  Calm down and relax.

2. Second Step
While you keep deep breathing, visualize the place where you'd like to be.  Imagine all the details, picture a bright and beautiful place.  And then imagine that you are seated there, and relax.  In this special place you can be calm and think what you want for your life.

3.  Third Step
Now that you are in your special place repeat some positive quotes like:
Today I feel happy and I'll be happy all day long.
"My attitude in life is positive and whatever happens I'll be positive".
"I only attract towards me good experiences and good people".
"I radiate light and happiness and I only attract that to me".
"I'm in the prime of my life".

No comments:

Post a Comment