Sunday, August 18, 2013

Poaitive Quotes 8/18

  1. "Life is a learning experience, only if you learn."
    Yogi Berra
  2.  "I am learning all the time.
    The tombstone will be my diploma."
    Eartha Kitt
  3.  Laugh everyday including laughing at yourself. People enjoy being around people who laugh and are positive.
  4. "Laughter is a powerful way to tap positive emotions."
    Norman Cousins
  5.  It doesn't matter how many say it cannot be done or how many people have tried it before; it's important to realize that whatever you're doing, it's your first attempt at it."
    Wally Amos
  6.  "Risk more than others think is safe.
    Care more than others think is wise.
    Dream more than others think is practical.
    Expect more than others think is possible."
    Claude Bissell
  7. "Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't,
    I give myself reasons why I can."
    Author Unknown
  8.  "The important thing is not being afraid to take a chance.
    Remember, the greatest failure is to not try.
    Once you find something you love to do, be the best at doing it."
    Debbi Fields
  9.  "Correction does much, but encouragement does more."
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
  10.  "Taking an interest in what others are thinking and doing is often
    a much more powerful form of encouragement than praise."
    Robert Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment