Thursday, August 15, 2013

August 15th, 2013

Good Evening Loves,

I decided to drop you a few lines.  I hope that you are working on making your dreams come true.  True happiness comes from following your dreams and making them manifest.  I recently decided to put all of my extra energy and effort into pursuing my dreams and making them come true.  This means no more watching tv every evening.  Now when I first decided to do this, I immediately thought, oh no that means no more Scandal.  So of course I quickly scrapped that idea.  Then it occurred to me that the last year I have been off of work, I've become a tv junkie.  I watched tv hours daily after apply for jobs.  It occurred to me that when I watch tv, I'm actually watching other people's dreams come true instead of working on my own.  I love Scandal just as much as the next person but not at the expense of sacrificing my own dreams and ambitions.  According to Nielsen ratings Americans spend 34 hours a week watching tv.  Now I limit the amount of tv I watch a day.  Instead of watching tv all day long, I begin each day reading the scriptures from the bible, I also read books that teach me strategies on self improvement, and I work towards pursuing my dreams.  I refuse to let any more time slip by, life is short and tomorrow is not promised.  Pursue your dreams!!!!!!!   Let's Go!!!!! #pursue dreams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment