Sunday, April 28, 2013

Write down your goals

April 28, 2013

Good Morning Loves,

This entire week I would like you to work on accomplishing your short term goals.  Take time to make a list of several short term goals that you can accomplish.  Plan on completing one of those goals by Saturday May 4, 2013. For example, it may be clean out your closets, register for school, clean out your trunk, wash and fold clothes.  I am going to do this as well. I will be sharing with you throughout the week my progress.  I am going to challenge myself to complete two goals this week.  I'll never ask you to complete a task that I wouldn't do as well.  My two goals for this week are: 1. Read the bible each day for ten minutes. 2. Wash all the windows in my home.  You are phenomenal and you can do this.  Like Nike, just do it.

Disclaimer:  This blog is my personal testimony and it's sole purpose is to inspire and empower.  If you are depressed or suicidal contact a doctor immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment