Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Finish Strong

12:20 am

Good Evening Loves:

I just left Empowerment Temple, it was Jonathan Nelson's CD release party.  I have two words for you tonight.  What ever you do, Finish Strong!!  It doesn't matter how you start, Finish Strong!!!!  You've made some mistakes, we all have but you must Finish Strong!  Things didn't work out how you planned, ok but you still have to Finish Strong.  You dropped out of high school, I 'm not interested in why, just finish strong.  You haven't finished your undergraduate degree, no excuses, finish strong.  I've made a lot of mistakes in my life.  In fact I've made so many bad decisions but it doesn't matter, I'm determined to finish strong.  It doesn't matter what people say about you, finish strong.  You can do it, you must do it, You've gotta do it.


 No matter what, YOU MUST FINISH STRONG!!!!!!!!


Take Care,

Taisha





Disclaimer: This blog is a my testimony, it's sole purpose is to inspire and empower.  If you are depressed or suicidal, contact a doctor immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment