Sunday, April 21, 2013

Hang In There


5:17pm
 
Good Afternoon Loves:

I pray everyone is doing well today. I just wanted to encourage you to hang in there.  I know things are difficult and you may not be able to see a way through, but hang in there.  Ive been there, I'm there now but things will turn around and get better Say out loud, things will get better, I will make it through this, things are turning around.  Encourage yourself!!!!   Find someone to talk to that you trust; scream, cry, yell whatever you need to do, just don't give up.

You are not a quitter, but a winner.  Quitting is not an option.  Suicide is never an option!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You are an overcomer!!!!  Don't allow your haters to win, fight for your life!!!!!  You are special and there is a purpose for your life.  Don't quit, someone will need to hear your story one day to encourage them.  Several times throughout my life, I felt like giving up.  I understand how you feel, you are not alone.  I'll be praying for you, don't give up, I need you to survive.

On Wednesday April 24, 2013 at 9:00pm I will be hosting a live phone conference call that I invite all of you to join in on.  More details will be shared later in the week.  Get on this call and be empowered, spread the word.  

Keep your head up LOVES, take care of yourselves.

Taisha

Disclaimer: This blog is my personal testimony and it's sole purpose is to empower and inspire.  I am not a doctor; if you are depressed or suicidal please contact a doctor immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment