Friday, April 19, 2013

BE GRATEFUL



Good Morning Loves!!!!

 Thank you for logging into this blog daily and for sharing it with you family, friends, co-workers and haters.  Thank you for helping me to empower the world and demolish depression & suicide.

Today I would like you to focus on being GRATEFUL.  I know many of you are dealing with many serious situations, find some good in everything.  Start to look for something good to focus on in spite of what your going through.  Be Grateful.  What do I have to be grateful for you may say.  If your reading this blog right now, that indicates several things.  One your alive, two you can see, three you can read, four you have a computer, tablet or phone that you accessing this blog on.  I could go on and on. 

Once you sit down and make your list, you'll see that you will have many more items listed on the good side than the bad.  If for some reason you have more bad items listed than good, you did not complete this exercise correctly.  I guarantee you, there are more good items to list than bad.  Please do the exercise again.

Whatever your going through today, keep in mind that your going through it, you won't stay there.  Trouble doesn't last always, things will get better.  You are a survivor, say it out loud I AM A SURVIVOR.










No comments:

Post a Comment