Friday, April 26, 2013

LIve Life to the Fullest

April 26, 1973


Good Morning Loves,

I pray for you each and everyday that God would be with you, bless you and give you peace.  Today I want you to live life to the fullest.  By this I mean give more, bless others more, put others before yourself.  Each and everyday look for someone to help.  When you live this way, God will open up the floodgates and pour out blessings upon you.  Live life with such integrity that when you pass away at an old age, people will talk about how you blessed them years before.  Let your light so shine that darkness cannot stand to be in the same room with you. 

Go after your dreams, stop wishing and go for it.  Research, research, research your dream.  Ask people who've already done it.  Ask the important questions like what did you do wrong?  You don't want to repeat mistakes others have already made.  Life is short, so you might as well make your dream come true.  This is my dream and I'm expanding it daily.  You can do whatever you set your heart and mind to do.  I encourage you today to Live Life To The Fullest!!!! 













Disclaimer: This blog is my personal testimony and it's sole purpose is to inspire and empower.  If you are depressed or suicidal contact a doctor immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment