Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Shanel Cooper-Sykes

I love being a woman. I love every curve on my body. I love meditating, I love cooking, I love being beautiful, I love being sexy and I love being powerful. I love feel good about myself whether I wear make up or not. I love creating and living the extraordinary life. It all started with the HABIT of being an EXTRAORDINARY WOMAN. It's a lifestyle. I stay prayed up, I stay juiced up, I stay spiritually plugged in, I stay current, I stay ready. I never stop learning, I never stop growing so I never stop being a valuable woman. I love being a woman. I love being ME! I'm not just better than I was last year, I'm BRAND NEW!!! All because I stay committed to my Woman Habits. Get It Today >> http://bit.ly/VfIFl0

Dear God,

Open my mind. Teach me that which I do not know. I am listening, and ready to learn. I'm letting go of who I am in order to become who YOU want me to be. My defenses are down, my alertness is up. I am open and ready to grow!

Amen...

Increase your self-love, self-worth & self appreciation. You are a valuable woman! Take a FREE CLASS @ www.shanelcoopersykes.com/valuablewoman

If a person wants to keep reminding you of your past, you should leave them RIGHT THERE. You've worked too hard and too long to allow anyone to keep you living in your yesterday.


You don't need support to be successful. BE SUCCESSFUL then you will get support.
You should believe you are the SEXIEST person on the face of the planet!!! When YOU believe it, so will others.
You can't just DESIRE marriage. You must REQUIRE it.

Don't allow trash into your life! You will be the one left with all the BAGGAGE to clean up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment