Friday, January 17, 2014

Life is Meaningless Day 7

John 12:26 

26 If anyone serves Me, he must continue to follow Me [to cleave steadfastly to Me, conform wholly to My example in living and, if need be, in dying] and wherever I am, there will My servant be also. If anyone serves Me, the Father will honor him.
 
 

Devotional

Pray: God, connect with me here, as I seek you in your Word. Begin with focus and openness to see what God has for you.
Read: the selected section of Scripture slowly. Take note of intriguing words and phrases and read them a second time.
Reflect: on what strikes you as you read. Think through what God is communicating to you at this point in your life.
Respond: to the passage. Speak to God directly about what's on your mind and heart. Look for ways to live out what you've uncovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment