Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Miles A Minute - A Daily Video Devotional Day1

Romans 1:17 

17 For in the Gospel a righteousness which God ascribes is revealed, both springing from faith and leading to faith [disclosed through the way of faith that arouses to more faith]. As it is written, The man who through faith is just and upright shall live and shall live by faith. [Hab. 2:4.]
 

Stream

Discuss/Describe a recent step of faith that has been hard for you to take, and why.
Lord, because it says in Romans 1:17 that "in [the gospel] the righteousness of God is revealed from faith for faith, as it is written, 'The righteous shall live by faith'." I know that I need to trust you every day by faith. Please reveal to me the truth that I need to put my faith in today to get me through what I am facing. In Jesus name. Amen.
For more resources, please visit: milesaminute.com

View Video.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment