Thursday, June 25, 2015

Meditate on This


23
Jun
Facebook Twitter
Meditate On
For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous; with favor You will surround him as with a shield.
Psalm 5:12
Practice Jesus’ Presence In Your Career
With the Lord’s presence and His unmerited favor covering you, there is no way you will not be a success in your career. When I started working in my early twenties, I kept on practicing the presence of Jesus and in a short time became the top salesperson in my company. I started as one of the lowest-paid employees in the company, but the Lord consistently promoted me, and gave me different income streams from within the same company until I became one of the highest-paid employees in that organization.
Please understand that I am not sharing this with you to put a feather in my cap. I know beyond the shadow of a doubt that all the successes that I had experienced in my professional career are a result of Jesus’ presence and unmerited favor in my life. I also shared with you about my professional career (before I entered full-time ministry) so that you will not walk away thinking that I have personally experienced good success from the Lord only because I am a pastor.
Beloved, whatever the vocation you are in, practice the presence of Jesus and depend on His unmerited favor. He will promote you and make you a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment