Thursday, June 11, 2015

God's Promises

God's Word contains literally thousands of Bible promises waiting to be claimed in faith. Below we've listed just a few. It's our prayer that your faith and trust in our Heavenly Father will be increased as you seek Him to supply your every need. May you be blessed.

Psalm 9:9New International Version (NIV)

The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed,
    a stronghold in times of trouble.

Psalm 34:17New International Version (NIV)

17 The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them;
    he delivers them from all their troubles.

Psalm 107:13-16New International Version (NIV)

13 Then they cried to the Lord in their trouble,
    and he saved them from their distress.
14 He brought them out of darkness, the utter darkness,
    and broke away their chains.
15 Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love
    and his wonderful deeds for mankind,
16 for he breaks down gates of bronze
    and cuts through bars of iron.

Proverbs 12:25New International Version (NIV)

25 Anxiety weighs down the heart,
    but a kind word cheers it up.


Isaiah 41:10New International Version (NIV)

10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
 

Isaiah 54:10New International Version (NIV)

10 Though the mountains be shaken
    and the hills be removed,
yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken
    nor my covenant of peace be removed,”
    says the Lord, who has compassion on you.
 

Lamentations 3:19-25New International Version (NIV)

19 I remember my affliction and my wandering,
    the bitterness and the gall.
20 I well remember them,
    and my soul is downcast within me.
21 Yet this I call to mind
    and therefore I have hope:
22 Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,
    for his compassions never fail.
23 They are new every morning;
    great is your faithfulness.
24 I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion;
    therefore I will wait for him.”
25 The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him,
    to the one who seeks him;



No comments:

Post a Comment