Saturday, December 5, 2015

19 Faith Affirmations


19 Faith Affirmations

prayer - light to my path
ADVERTISEMENT
We must have faith in the word of God; we must have faith in God’s willingness and ability to perform His word on our behalf; we must have faith in who we are in Christ; and we must have faith in our authority to decree and declare God’s word and expect the desired outcome.
Having the understanding that we are in a constant spiritual battle, the surest overriding factor and the antidote for such a menace is to affirm on a constant basis the word of God.
1.)  I am a person of faith and therefore, I do not focus upon the things that are seen with my natural eyes, and which are temporary and subject to change according to the word of God that I speak, but I focus my attention on the things that are unseen in the spirit realm that shall stand forever more. (ref 2 Corinthians 4:18)
2.)  I firmly believe the word of God that I am a person of faith. I walk by faith and not by sight; I talk by faith; I live by faith and I therefore have an expectancy to receive that which I pray for by faith. (ref 2 Corinthians 5:7)
3.)  I will not waiver at the promises of God through unbelief, but I will remain strong in my faith as    I give glory unto God. (ref Romans 4:20)
4.)  I am fully persuaded in my heart and in my mind that whatever God has promised me according to His word, He is well able perform and bring it to fruition. (ref Romans 4:21)
5.)  I have mountain moving faith that removes all hindrances and spiritual opposition that I face. Therefore, when I command my mountains to be removed, they must move and be cast away and make room for God’s promises to take effect into my life, for with my faith in God, nothing is impossible unto me. (ref Matthew 17:20)0fbf0-distresschristian
6.)  Through Christ I have strength, power and the authority He has given to me and therefore affirm, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (ref Philippians 4:13)
7.)  I gird myself up daily with the shield of faith and it is my faith in God and authority in His word that I am able to quench every fiery dart of Satan the wicked one. (ref Ephesians 6:16)
8.)  I affirm there is no lack or deficiency in my life because with my faith in God, I can decree and declare a thing and according to what I have declared, it shall come to pass. (ref Job 22:28)
9.)  I am grounded, rooted and settled in my faith in God and I shall not be moved away from the hope of the gospel which I boldly speak and believe. (ref Colossians 1:23)
10.) I hold fast to the confession of my faith in God and His word and I do not doubt, and will not give up because Christ who has made me promises is faithful to deliver as He has promised in His word. (ref Hebrews 10:23)
11.) My faith produces substance and bring to pass with the evidence of what I speak in faith. (ref Hebrews 11:1)
12.) I please the Lord with my faith each day and when I come before the Lord I believe that He is God, and God alone and that He is a rewarder of those that come unto Him and diligently seek His face. (ref Hebrews 11: 6)promises of God
13.) When I pray and ask the Lord for something I do not waiver or doubt, but I ask in faith and I therefore receive from the Lord that which I asked Him for. (ref James 1:6)
14.) I am confident that Jesus Christ is the author and finisher of my faith and, just like Him my faith will guard, protect and sustain me so that I can endure my cross and at the end, I will receive my reward of joy. (ref Hebrews 12:2)
15.) The word of God does not profit some because they do not mix it with faith, but the word does profit me, because I mix God’s word with my faith. Therefore, when I release my faith in that which I believe and speak, those things shall profit me and come to pass. (ref Hebrews 4:2)
16.) When my faith is tried in the fire, my faith shall stand and come through the fire victoriously, just like pure gold. (ref 1 Peter 1:7)
17.) I am fully persuaded in my heart and in my mind that whatever God has promised me according to His word, He is well able to perform and bring to pass. (ref Ephesians 3:20; Romans 4: 21)
18.) The righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith. I am the just and I live by faith. (ref Romans 1:17)
19.) My faith comes as a result of me reading, speaking and hearing the word of God. (ref 10:17)

No comments:

Post a Comment