Tuesday, October 29, 2013

To Be With Her Father in Heaven, Girl, 12, Commits Suicide

To Be With Her Father in Heaven, Girl, 12, Commits Suicide

If heaven is a better place where you’ll be reunited in great happiness with all the dead people you once loved… well, what’s to prevent bereaved and impressionable people from offing themselves — and gaining a one-way ticket to paradise?
I got something in my eye when I read this heartbreaking news story of a 12-year-old girl who missed her deceased father so much that she hanged herself to be with him. My heart goes out to her mother and brother, and to all who loved her.

Schoolgirl found hanged after saying she 'wanted to be with daddy in heaven'

Tragic Maria Kislo, 12, left a note saying how much she missed father Arek, who died suddenly after suffering a heart attack in 2009
Tragic: Schoolgirl Maria Kislo was found hanged
Tragic: Schoolgirl Maria Kislo was found hanged
EuroPics
A 12-year-old girl was found hanged in her bedroom with a note saying she wanted to be with her dad in heaven.
Maria Kislo was left devastated by the loss of her father, Arek, who died after suffering a sudden heart attack in 2009.
The tragic schoolgirl was found by her distraught mum Monika, 35, who had gone upstairs to read her a bedtime story.
Maria, from Leszno in Poland, had left a short note, which read: "Dear Mum. Please don't be sad. I just miss daddy so much, I want to see him again."
Maria Kislo's father
Heartbroken: The 12-year-old never got over the death of her father, Arek
EuroPics
 The youngster's body was retrieved by brother Michal, 13, but she was already dead.
Heartbroken Monika said: "Five years ago I lost my husband Arek, this year my daughter. I don’t know if I can go on, and I wouldn't if it was not for my son.
"She didn't seem unhappy. She didn't have problems at school and she seemed a happy little girl."
She added: "I had no idea she missed her father so much, she never really spoke about it."

No comments:

Post a Comment