Thursday, November 21, 2013

Words of Wisdom

Today, I am just happy....

When God keeps showing you that He loves you, why choose to focus on the negative? Why do I refuse to just open my eyes to see how blessed I am? Is what I want so important that I allow it to cause me to over look the fact that God has already provided me everything I need? My sinful natured deemed me unworthy of life a very long time ago and yet here I stand still breathing and that is only by His power, His grace, His mercy, and his love. When I see where I'm standing now verses where I was and have been, I can do nothing but give praise.

I look at my wife, my kids, the fact that I'm employed, that I've been blessed to be able to pursue my passion despite everything that man has said contrary to those facts. I'm surrounded by so many blessings that I'm truly not worthy of and yet God said, this is yours, enjoy and see that it is good. How can I be worried, upset, distraught, down hearted, or anything of that nature when I serve a God like that?

Today and every day, I will focused on the blessings I do have and strive to better my life so that I will be really for all of the blessings that God has in store for me.....

Our attitude reflects how much faith we have in the God we serve because if we believe that He is the God we know He is, what is there to worry about? Food for thought.....

Have a blessed day FB family.....



Society says, “look out for yourself,” but God says, “Look out for others, and I will look out for you.”
God will not move you into another situation till you learn how to love Him in your current situation. – Pastor Jackie McCullough #AnInspiredGeneration

RT @Relationship1O1: Love and sorry are the only words u can't take at face value, they have to be proven

Don't let the enemy rob you of good moments in the present because of bad moments in the past. Keep your head up!

It doesn’t matter how long it’s been or how impossible it looks, all the forces of darkness cannot stop what God wants to do.

Joyce Meyer Ministries
God is willing to forgive us of all our sins. Discover more about our part of the process at http://jmm.co/16DVtn5

You’d be surprised at the things that look great on the outside but are dysfunctional on the inside. Be sure to function as good as you look
 
 
Prayer is asking for rain. Faith is carrying an umbrella. Faith is the inner sense of knowing that with divine order working on your side, all things will come together for your good. Faith is knowing that there is a divine plan and purpose for everything in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment