Tuesday, July 23, 2013

July 23, 2013

Good Morning Loves,

I know what it feels like to fail, and I've experienced the embarrassment that goes along with that.  I know about the thoughts that constantly run through your mind, thoughts of failure and defeat.  I know what it feels like to lose the love of your life. I've experienced those sleepless nights and continuous heartache. I know what it's like to stay in bed all day and want to give up on yourself.   I've been there more times than I'd like to admit.   Today I just want to encourage you that you can make it. I made it through all of those difficult times. I learned to encourage myself in the midst of turbulent times. It wasn't easy and seemed crazy at the time to start speaking out loud that my life would get better when my entire world was crashing down in on me.  However, there is a small fire on the inside of me that refused to allow me to give up, or give in.  Besides I promised myself in 1997 when I attempted to commit suicide, that I would never do it again.  I promised myself that I would fight through every obstacle so that I could help others fight through the difficult times.  Don't give up, I love you.  Keep fighting thru, you can do it. 


Sincerely,

Taisha

No comments:

Post a Comment