Friday, June 28, 2013

Day 28

June 28, 2013
9:58am

Good Morning Loves,

I pray you all are doing well this morning.  Keep pursuing your goals.  Don't quit, keep striving to meet and even exceed your goal(s).  You can do anything! God had already deposited in you, everything you need to be successful.  Now, just do it!  Hard times don't last, tough people do.  You have the ability to overcome all adversity, outlast tough situations.  Yesterday,  after a long year of being laid off, I finally got a job.  It's been a rough year but I never gave up. I kept praying and believing.  I refused to give up.  I am a survivor. I am persistent. I am determined to succeed in every area of my life. Failure is not an option.  Although I have a job now, I still will be a best selling author.  My book will positively change and impact people's lives all over the world.


I DECLARE that I will ask God for big things in my life.  I will pray bold prayers and expect big and believe big.  I will ask God to bring to pass those hidden dreams that are deep in my heart.  If certain promises don't look like they will happen, I will not be intimidated and give up.  I will pray with boldness, expecting God to show Himself strong, knowing that nothing is too difficult for Him.  This is my declaration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment