Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Day 26

June 26, 2013
8:46am


 Good Morning Loves,

Today is a brand new day, you've been given another chance to get this thing called life together.  What changes are you willing to make today that will make your life better or even extend your life?  What sacrifices are you willing to make to improve the quality of your life?  Most days I run between two and five miles.  I decided to do this in an effort to improve my health.  I have also increased the amount of water I drink daily and I increased the amounts of fruits and vegetables I eat daily.  All of these steps will likely increase my life expectancy. Make those necessary changes today!

I DECLARE I will choose faith over fear.  I will meditate on what is positive and what is good about my situation.  I will use my energy not to worry but to believe.  Fear has no part in my life.  I will not dwell on negative, discouraging thoughts.  My mind is set on what God says about me.  I know His plan for me is for success, victory, and abundance.  This is my declaration! Joel Osteen.

No comments:

Post a Comment