Thursday, June 16, 2016

Be Happy On Purpose

Each day I wake up,  I realize how blessed I am to have another day of life. I make the decision that it's going to be a great.  I declare out loud today is going to be great.  I am the head and not the tail. I'm above and not below. I'm beautiful,  intelligent,  and capable of being kind to others. I chose to be happy on purpose.  Is everything in ny life perfect no but I'm grateful that I'm here. I refuse to allow my problems to take my joy away. That doesn't mean that I ignore the problems.  It simply means that I decide to be full of joy inspite of my circumstances.  Each day I find several reasons to be thankful.  For example, I am alive, healthy,  strong, I have a home and a refrigerator full of food.  Be grateful and watch your life turn around. 

#Stayjoyful

No comments:

Post a Comment