Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Happy New Year

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you all for your continuous support of this blog.  I pray that it has strengthened you and empowered you to seek Jesus Christ in everything that you do and in every aspect of your lives.  Over the years as I've sought Jesus more, He's continuously been there.  I'm much stronger today than ever although I still have lots of growing to do.  I encourage you to study the word daily.  Seek out scriptures that speak directly to you relative to your circumstances.  The more you meditate on the word, the stronger you'll be.  Suicide is no longer on my mind nor has it been for years thank God.    I love life.  Now let's be clear that everything is not going exactly as I would like it but I am grateful everyday I wake up.  I have a new love and appreciation for life that never existed before.  I believe this change in my attitude is based solely on my relationship with Jesus Christ.  Understanding and realizing just how much Jesus loves me has significantly changed how I feel about myself.  Jeremiah 29:11 say "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future".  Wow, that's absolutely amazing!  God has plans to prosper us, bless God.  No matter what your going through know that your loved by God and Jesus.  Know that He has plans to prosper you.  Isaiah 62:6 says "Put God in remembrance of his promises, keep not silent".  "Give Him no rest until it comes to pass".  Remind God of what He's promised you in the word.  For example  if your experiencing problems in your finances, meditate on this scripture Philippians 4:19 "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus".  Say God you said in Philippians 4:19................  This will build your faith in God and increase your trust in him.  Don't give up, just trust and believe.  I love you and I'm believing that 2016 will be a phenominal year for us both.


Be Blessed,

Taisha Burgess


No comments:

Post a Comment