Saturday, September 19, 2015

Good Morning!

Good Morning Friends,

I pray your all doing well today.  Life is full of ups and downs but how you respond to those challenges determines your ability to bounce back and get through them.  We all experience embarrassing moments, death of loved ones or close friends, loss of jobs, illnesses, failed relationships etc. I want to you know that you are not alone.  Yes I've been sick, lost loved ones to cancer, experienced job loss and failed relationships.  In each of these circumstances I was taken back.  Some even knocked me to the ground.  I've cried, screamed, and withdrew myself from the world, none of this helped.  Through the most difficult situations I learned to pray more and trust God to help me.  I begin to study the word of God and I wrote down scriptures that strengthened me and helped me to stay focused.  I pray daily and even throughout the day asking God to help me and guide me.  I also went to therapy which helped me to work through the trauma and pain.  I found therapy to be a safe place where I could take off the filters and be brutally honest about my feelings, fears, and cares.  Even now I'm going through some challenges, your not alone.  It's not always easy but if you make up in your mind that you will get through this, you will.  Pray, ask God to help you.  Seek Him, study the word and I promise you, things will get better.  I can't tell you when this will happen, it's in God's timing.  Trust the process, I know it is hard.  I'm there right now.  However I refuse to give up or give in.  I won't stop until I've overcome every obstacle that's trying to hinder me.  You can and you will make it!  #StandStrong!

Below are some scriptures that will help you.  Meditate on these.

Mark 11:24
New International Version
 
Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

Philippians 4:19
New King James Version 

 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19-20 
New King James Version

Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment