Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Quitting is never an option

Good morning Winners,
It's been a while since I posted a message and I owe you all an apology.  I apologize sincerely for not doing my part to keep this blog up to date.

I have been through a lot in the past three years.  I've experienced some losses that really hurt and hit home.  I know what it's like to wonder if I'm going to make it through this.  However, not once did I ever consider giving up. I'm not a quitter and neither are you.  You are more than a conquer, you are handsome, you are beautiful, you are intelligent, you are successful, and you can do it. Repeat this out loud: I matter.  I have gifts and talents to share with the world that no one else has.  I can and will make a difference.  I can make a positive impact on somebody's life and I will.  Now Go Do It!

No comments:

Post a Comment