Friday, May 24, 2013

Feeling like a failure

May 23, 2013
3:44pm

Good Afternoon Loves,


Have you ever felt like a failure?  I most certainly have, even though I wanted to give up something wouldn't let me.  For some reason I have always envisioned myself very successful.  In fact years ago I had a dream that I was on stage giving a motivational speech in an arena to thousand of people.  No matter what my current situation was, I never accepted being average.  I've always thought that I could do better than wherever I was.  I continuously strive to be better in every area of my life.  I refuse to be average, I refuse to settle for less when I can have abundance.  Push yourself to do better than where you currently are. Work hard to improve every area of your life, you can do this.  What are you waiting for, no one will do this for you.   


No comments:

Post a Comment